Skip to main content

How my morning started...

"The unexpected"..

So let me start off by saying Can I get an Hallelujah!!! for Saturday..Ya what the hell does that even mean anymore? When you have a toddler as crazy as mine I don't even know what sleeping in is, trips me out because my son can go to bed so late sometimes (yes sometimes I let my son nap late) which means bedtime at 12 am ugh I know but I need those naps too or some "Me" time where I can just relax and watch a show that's not Paw patrol or Peppa Pig.
It really trips me out how toddlers can go to sleep late sometimes and wake up at seven thirty am! Like where does that energy come from mean while I'm half dead in my bed wondering what the hell is happening?!! Today was exactly that which probably was going to call for a crazy day so what do I do visit Mom and Dad!!
So brief info on my son, my baby, my mamas boy and Crazy kid well that's him pretty much I have never known any kid with so much energy as much as mine I love my son to death trust me I do but its currently hard being 7 months pregnant and chasing after him plus currently potty training but It must be done Warning!! don't let that cute smile fool you!!
Yes that's my sunshine:)
I call him my sour patch kid because you will get a hit to the face or something thrown at you then the next minute he is sitting on your lap kissing you and hugging you with the most loveable kisses ever, seriously kills me when he tells me "I yuv you mommy." I can be so upset then just kiss him I give in to quick, I'm terrible. Well moving on.. going to grandmas and papas house was going to save me today at least I knew he was going to have fun and my mom and dad always help me with him when I come over and I am truly grateful for that. The relationship my son has with my mom is pretty funny she tries to be tough with him and gives in to quick as well she's
 just as bad as I am but the stuff that Dallas finds funny cracks me up.. my mom loves to workout and has a fitness pole in her living room its actually pretty cool all the tricks she can do on it and Dallas likes to mess around on it and always tells his "gwandma" to have him climb the pole like the firemen do,what does my mom do? make him a damn fireman.
I can only imagine the things people are thinking right now but he thinks he's a fireman and that's what he is and look at that smile!! I think its hilarious but even after him climbing a few times you would think after lunch he would be ready for a nap..NO..im telling you people hes like the damn energizer bunny he just keeps going and going and going. Usually by two o' clock hes out on the couch for nap time but today was something else he was chasing my moms cats around and screaming down the halls and then it happened yes lets recap to the part where I said that I currently was potty training my son. Now! I take him to the potty about every thirty minutes and he pees but today he decided he was going to have an accident in the car on the way to grandmas forgot to mention that one lol luckily it was just number one and I had a change of clothes and was able to wash his car seat and his clothes which was no biggie the problem I have been having with Dallas is hes afraid to poop in his potty and refuses to sit on a big potty with out his seat so currently I am hauling around his seat and today I brought it and after peeing in it which he was doing pretty good considering he had the accident earlier and  I always ask him "Do you have to poop Dallas?" the answer is always no sometimes I get lucky and #2 happens but for this time I didn't get so lucky. My son decided to hide in the living room and when I asked what he was doing there it was the smell and the lump in the back of his shorts, NOOOOoooooooooo!!! After a shower and clean clothes and Dallas attempt to throw my moms cat in the toilet I figured it was time to go. My mom tells me not to freak out because they are going to have accidents which she is very right maybe the two in one day was a little to much..The goal is for Dallas to be potty trained before baby brother is here we have ten weeks to go people!!
So for the next month or so my goal is to have Dallas fully potty trained and get him to poop in the toilet and not his pants because these poop accidents are killing me smalls!! My job as a mother is to be more patient. I am a first time mom and  having to potty train my son is a  whole new  experience  for me but I never read anything that said motherhood was easy. I have learned that every day is lesson not only my son but for myself I guess through this whole day the word I am looking to work with is PATIENCE and how to work with it and when is it ok to be upset and at the same time  be understanding??? They don't give you instructions like these when you are becoming a parent the whole experience a roller coaster ride and yes I'm scared but I'm happy and that's all that matters.





           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pregnancy with Baby Number 2..

Pregnancy with a toddler ... Now I will start off by saying my first pregnancy was a breeze for me, loved having my days where I could just take a nap when ever I wanted or just be lazy on the couch not having to get up for one second .. unless it was to eat or pee of course. This time around was a completely different ball game and don't get me wrong I am enjoying every minute of it I just never knew having a toddler along with it can make you feel so exhausted. I do mean that in the very best way possible though don't get me wrong I love including Dallas when "Baby brother" is kicking and when I read or sing or count to him he finds it funny and all though he might be to little to understand whats going on I feel its always best to just keep positive and happy about the baby I will admit I do get scared from time to time because there is always that one fear of Dallas feeling left out or me not spoiling my first baby anymore and the one thing I don't want

This is me..Evelyn

INTRO: My name is Evelyn.. also known as "Mommy" ,"Mom" and  "Babe" but I'm glad you came across my page!(so exciting) so let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I am the oldest of three children I also am the only girl and a mamas girl I have two younger brothers who one was born with autism and is way bigger than me I call him my little big ass brother or destructo, you will see why in the future :) My youngest baby brother just graduated from high school and is babied by the world including myself.. But most importantly Me.. Myself??? Something amazing happened to me November 8,2014 ..well I became a mother. The moment Dallas was placed in my arms I couldn't be any happier I was still in shock, this baby was all mine...he came out of me??? (seriously though those were the thoughts going through my head) but besides that I was in Love, never had I felt anything so beautiful in my entire life the moment he was placed in my arms and foreve

To those who just dont get it..

This is written for the husbands who don't get why they re wife is crying constantly, this is written for the daughters and sons who see mom or dad sad all the time, this is written for the friends who don't want to invite they re friend because he or she is a "Debbie Downer" . This is written for the people who say depression is for the weak and its just people feeling sorry for them selves. This is also written for the people who don't understand why anxiety "Just happens" Ive been in both shoes actually to not understanding to experiencing it and also being that person who needs to speak about it. I am that person who observes a lot since I was small , and for the past few years I see that a lot of people that suffer from anxiety or depression aren't really vocal about it reason being embarrassed or scared of what people might think or just being hush hush "feeling weak' or unfortunately those who don't acknowledge  that there