Skip to main content

What inspired me to be fit


I have gotten asked “how did you do it?” Or “ what do you even eat?” “When do you have the time?” So many times and honestly I make the time and I will tell you why being a mother is beautiful but along with it comes an part where it’s not always rainbow and butterflies and you turn into monster mom where you end up catching yourself in public places acting a hotness with your kid and quite honestly that stress me out .. literally. I started getting anxiety much more after I had my second child I believe it’s the birth control I’m using but then again (tmi) before I had children I had anxiety as well but there were times I was sitting on the couch and I would end up crying to my husband about fears I had and it started to bother me. I was three months post baby when I looked in the mirror and did not like what I saw with Dallas I was able to snap back so quickly (my first baby) this time was a bit harder and I thought in my head wait I’m breastfeeding why aren’t I dropping weight fast enough? It was a mixture of feeling ugly scared so many mixed emotions so one day I got a group on to fit body boot camp where I met some amazing coaches and people I started with my brother and got a lot of support it was amazing and even though those workouts were thirty minutes I walked out sore!!! Sweaty!! And I felt accomplished liked I did something right!
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
There was something about my heart racing and the sweat dripping down my face that gave me so much push and motivation to do more I eventually put it in my head that I was sweating out all my negative energy and the more I went the better I felt mentally and physically. 25 pounds lighter now and doing workouts solo at a regular gym and still finding joy in working out, nutrition. Is also key in your healthy lifestyle also I don’t deprive myself of food I just make better choices and with two little ones running around I need to eat to keep my energy up. I’ve noticed deep changes in my body developed muscle and I’m smaller than I was before I had Dallas lol crazy but I also have noticed that I have a lot of energy I’m getting less anxiety and sleep better it’s honestly hard leaving the kids though I feel bad when I drop them off but I am lucky to have support from my mom and mother n law who help me watch them while I’m going crazy at the gym I need that hour for myself.
Image. Double tap this image to view it full screen. Double tap and hold to show sharing options.
While Dallas is at school I’ve been running with the baby in the stroller and adding more cardio has been amazing it’s my time to think deal with my public paranoia another topic I will soon discuss and made me feel so good and it gets the baby out the house to see something different moms I cannot stress this enough get out the house especially the stay at home moms because staying indoors will drive you nuts!!! So what drove me to be healthy??? My mental health has a lot to do with it to be honest but working out has given me something to enjoy to help me better myself and be able to be crazy with my kids. (These pictures were taken yesterday) I took Dallas on a three mile run /walk and it was fun and after celebrated with frozen yogurt so it doesn’t have to be a gym where you can be healthy it can be a park or a trail but I’m excited to be posting more about my journey and what life has to throw at me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pregnancy with Baby Number 2..

Pregnancy with a toddler ... Now I will start off by saying my first pregnancy was a breeze for me, loved having my days where I could just take a nap when ever I wanted or just be lazy on the couch not having to get up for one second .. unless it was to eat or pee of course. This time around was a completely different ball game and don't get me wrong I am enjoying every minute of it I just never knew having a toddler along with it can make you feel so exhausted. I do mean that in the very best way possible though don't get me wrong I love including Dallas when "Baby brother" is kicking and when I read or sing or count to him he finds it funny and all though he might be to little to understand whats going on I feel its always best to just keep positive and happy about the baby I will admit I do get scared from time to time because there is always that one fear of Dallas feeling left out or me not spoiling my first baby anymore and the one thing I don't want

To those who just dont get it..

This is written for the husbands who don't get why they re wife is crying constantly, this is written for the daughters and sons who see mom or dad sad all the time, this is written for the friends who don't want to invite they re friend because he or she is a "Debbie Downer" . This is written for the people who say depression is for the weak and its just people feeling sorry for them selves. This is also written for the people who don't understand why anxiety "Just happens" Ive been in both shoes actually to not understanding to experiencing it and also being that person who needs to speak about it. I am that person who observes a lot since I was small , and for the past few years I see that a lot of people that suffer from anxiety or depression aren't really vocal about it reason being embarrassed or scared of what people might think or just being hush hush "feeling weak' or unfortunately those who don't acknowledge  that there

This is me..Evelyn

INTRO: My name is Evelyn.. also known as "Mommy" ,"Mom" and  "Babe" but I'm glad you came across my page!(so exciting) so let me tell you a little bit about myself.. I am the oldest of three children I also am the only girl and a mamas girl I have two younger brothers who one was born with autism and is way bigger than me I call him my little big ass brother or destructo, you will see why in the future :) My youngest baby brother just graduated from high school and is babied by the world including myself.. But most importantly Me.. Myself??? Something amazing happened to me November 8,2014 ..well I became a mother. The moment Dallas was placed in my arms I couldn't be any happier I was still in shock, this baby was all mine...he came out of me??? (seriously though those were the thoughts going through my head) but besides that I was in Love, never had I felt anything so beautiful in my entire life the moment he was placed in my arms and foreve